Changes may be made throughout the website including in this policy at any time, so we recommend you review it regularly. If significant changes to this policy are made we will notify you via email and/or on our Facebook page.
If you have any questions you may contact us by:
OR Phone: 0403886957
- You may visit our site anonymously if you do not wish to use our services. We do require certain personal information if you do use our services to be able to process your bookings and to contact you, if required, for the purposes of fulfilling your bookings.
- Any information we collect from you is solely for the purpose of providing you with our services and in the most effective way possible.
- Personal information we may request from you includes contact information, (Name, Address, Email, Contact Number etc.) and Bank account or Credit card details (to process payments when not using Paypal and are never stored for longer than the intended purpose).
- We ensure any sensitive personal information entrusted to us is protected and destroyed when no longer needed for the purpose of completing your bookings.
-Other information we may collect or record includes correspondence in any form (such as emails, faxes, mail, notes from phone conversations etc.) and details you enter on our website (bookings, member log ins, account details, responses to surveys etc.)
-You will only receive promotional emails if you have subscribed to our mailing list. If you wish to remove yourself from the mailing list, make any changes to your personal information or remove your account at any time, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide certain services within our tours, packages or on our website, we may use third parties. This will be at our discretion, however such information as we might be required to provide will only be for relevant and related purposes, with the third parties being prohibited from using your personal information outside of those purposes.
- We may disclose our clients personal information if it is required by law to the proper authorities and only if it is relevant.
- Our policies do not cover any links outside of sconika.com. At times we may have links to outside entities however we are not accountable for these links in any form.